Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal -9.7:Telephone

Tia Jones: had an enjoyable time hanging out with her loved one's and friends during the Holiday weekend.

"Friday night I didn't do anything because I was supposed to hang out with a friend but nothing turned out right and didn't go according to plan so I stayed in. Saturday I went to my sister's new house because he recently just moved in and we were just chilling out spending time together.Sunday I hung out with my boy friend all day because he is usually always busy during the week and we never have time to see each other. and Monday I spent time with both family and friends and we had a nice little cookout for the labor day weekend," Jones said.

1 comment:

  1. She got the idea of what i did this weekend but how she put it in words is something i would never say, but she got it "i guess????"

    ReplyDelete